Friday 31 August 2012

August Glossybox 2012!

First off I'd like to say this is my Favourite box yet! (i've only had 2 others) But this is what i got this month! 
                                                                      I got the V7 box
 1.Sebastian Potion 9 Lite: potion 9 lite conditions restores and enhances manageable styling. 50ml  For full size which is 150ml its $20.95.
2.Biore makeup removing towelettes: Lock onto dirt and make-up, even stubborn waterproof mascara, and lift it away without leaving a greasy residue.. so you get thoroughly clean skin.I got a 10 pack which is $3.99 But they also come in 30/$9.99 and 60/$14.99.
3.Kryolan for Glossybox-Lipstick : Professional beauty lipstick for soft and glamorous lips with a luminous, long-lasting colour. It is full size but only for glossybox members. I got the colour Glossy Pink
4. Layla smalto "Bijou" : Inspired by the bold and Italian woman, this collection of nail polish is for those who love to have fun and be daring with the colour. You can't really tell but its a really nice dark shimmery purple the shade is 150. It doesn't say full size but its a 4.5 ml bottle and it retails for $11.99
5.BeFine food skin care: Amazing samples from the best fine foods. The Exfoliating cleanser, the gentle cleanser, the night cream, the pore refining scrub treatment and the working clay mask: a complete collection of superb products to invigorate protect and detoxify your skin. for 50-150 ml its $24-$30 (there is also a code to get 20% off your introductory order)
Then these 2 were bonuses the first thing is Elastoplast SOS blister its like a band-aid and it comes with 1. For 5 its $5.99. and then there is a Trend Trunk mystery gift card. It can be worth anywhere from $5-$250. Mine was only worth $5 sadly.


So thats what i got this month and i am very happy it was well worth the $20! Let me know if you got the same or different stuff! Have a great day! :)

9 comments:

  1. I got the same as you with the exception that my nailpolish is a pinkish (Layla) and I got a Ahava body lotion. Not sure if that is just for the members we have been with them since the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like was the ahava body lotion a bonus or supplemented for something else?

      Delete
  2. So desperately waiting for mine! I caved and came here to spoil my surprise. Now I'm even more excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received a(nother) small red lipstick instead of the nail polish, and I am missing 1 of the BeFine samples. I hope GB can ship it to me seperately, as it is the sample I have been wanting to try for months after seeing reviews online!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a glow mascara instead of the nail polish and ahava body balm again...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your box looks really good.
    I did not want to spoil the surprise,but also am always so curious.
    Everything looks useful too!
    I do not have my box yet,but really hope I do not get any more Ahava, as I keep on getting that brand is every sample box lately.

    I've subscribed to your blog, hopefully you can check out my blog/reviews of other boxes and feel free to leave any comments!
    Have a good weekend,

    http://prettytastyreviews.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makes me pretty excited to get my glossybox, mine is expected to arrive on Wednesday!


    http://gl0ssi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like what i got this month. for me they really stepped it up since the last 2 boxes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog love <3 I found it off of You-Blog! Would love if you came and checked out my blog sometime!
    Steps To Perfection...With Romanianbutterfly206

    ReplyDelete