Wednesday 8 August 2012

July GlossyBox Canada 2012

I got my glossy box last week so this is a little late but this is what i got in my july glossybox!
Also i was V3.

 1.The First thing i got was a Zoya nail polish in Meg and its full size. I was really excited to get a nail polish but i'm not too fond of the colour. I may use it but i might just give it to my sister. This retails for $8.00.
 2. The next thing in my box was this Alessandro International Pedix heel rescue balm. I have tried this a few times and i do like it. It makes your feet softer and i also really enjoy the smell of it. This is a sample size but for 100ml its $19.95.
 

 3. I am really excited to try this! Its the John Frieda frizz-ease xtra strength serum. I haven't tried it yet but it says it instantly and dramatically transforms coarse, wiry, unruly frizz for ultra sleek, purely polished, super shiny results. So if i do really like this product i may do a separate review on it. And this is a full size product and it retails for $14.99


 4. I was actually really disappointed when i seen i got this tiny 5ml sample while other people got burt's bees lip balms. Anyways this is Eucerin calming creme it says its a daily moisturizer. I mean your not going to be able to really know how you like the product when you only get 5ml. For 200g of this its $12.00


 5. The next thing was this Dove softening creme body wash. I also haven't tried this yet because i'm currently using a different body wash. But it says get visibly more beautiful sin in just one week. This is full size and is $5.99


6. The last thing was 4 BeautySoClean sanitizer wipes. I haven't tested these out yet but on the card it says : These convenient cosmetic sanitizer wipes are effective for sanitizing makeup that accumulates visible debris like dust, lint and food particles. I have heard about this company before and heard good things so i'm interested in trying these. For a 48 pack of wipes its $12.50


So over all i'm pretty satisfied with this months glossy box. I do wish i would have gotten the burt's bees lip balm instead of the tiny Eurcerin sample but other then that it was good.
I hope you enjoy my review. Hope you all have a great day. :)


Glossybox is $15 a month with free shipping you get to test products and brand highlights exclusively. and you receive a GLOSSYBOX with 5 -6 high-end samples each month
and you can sign up here if you want to Glossy box sign up

No comments:

Post a Comment